Your car or truck's steering is vital not only to your enjoyment of the vehicle, but to your safety.
Here are some signs that you might need to have your vehicle's steering repaired:
- Vehicle pulls to one side while driving (tires with different levels of tread wear or inflation can also cause this).
- Bouncing after hitting a bump or a pothole (could also be worn shocks or struts, or a damaged leaf spring).
- Screeching, screaming, or whistling sound when you turn the steering wheel.
- Steering seems to slip when you hold the wheel in a turned position.
- Steering wheel takes a lot of effort to turn (could be a power steering pump going bad, leaking steering rack or low power steering fluid).
- Steering wheel bounces up and down when driving on the highway or braking.
- Steering seems to “wander” when you drive.
Boyd's Tire & Auto proudly serves the community of Kelowna, BC and will happily assist you with all of your auto service, auto repair, brake, tire, wheel and alignment needs! We are a team of highly trained auto service and repair experts who are committed to providing the best customer service experience in Kelowna, BC! Boyd's Tire & Auto would love the opportunity to make you a customer for life. Call us today at (778) 760-3533 to schedule an appointment for service and experience the Boyd's difference! We are located at 1630 Water St. Kelowna, BC V1Y 1J9. Check out our reviews to see what our happy customers have to say about us! We look forward to assisting you soon.