Your car or truck’s steering is vital not only to your enjoyment of the vehicle but to your safety
Here are some signs that you might need to have your vehicle’s steering repaired:
- Vehicle pulls to one side while driving (tires with different levels of tread wear or inflation can also cause this).
- Bouncing after hitting a bump or a pothole (could also be worn shocks or struts, or damaged leaf spring).
- Screeching, screaming or whistling sound when you turn the steering wheel.
- Steering seems to slip when you hold the wheel in a turned position.
- The steering wheel takes a lot of effort to turn (could be a power steering pump going bad, leaking steering rack, or low power steering fluid).
- The steering wheel bounces up and down when driving on the highway or braking.
- Steering seems to “wander” when you drive.
Visit our shop today and get your vehicle steering fixed
Boyd’s Tire & Auto proudly serves the community of Kelowna, BC, and will happily assist you with all of your auto service, auto repair, brake, tire, wheel, and alignment needs! We are a team of highly trained auto service and repair experts who are committed to providing the best customer service experience in Kelowna, BC! Boyd’s Tire & Auto would love the opportunity to make you a customer for life. Call us today at (250) 860-1157 to schedule an appointment for service and experience Boyd’s difference! We are located at 889 Vaughan Ave. Suite 105, Kelowna, BC V1Y 7E4. Check out our reviews to see what our happy customers have to say about us! We look forward to assisting you soon.